Caring at Home
In Home Personal Care & Live-In Agency
Caring at Home is a family-owned company. Our owners have also personally worked to care for various family members throughout the years. This gave them compassion from their experiences. We know what it is like to be a caregiver. We know the joys and the struggles involved with the work. We are looking for skilled and caring physical therapists to assist patients who have a limited ability to move because of physical pain.
As a physical therapist for Caring at Home, you will diagnose and treat patients who have health conditions that limit their ability to move. You will help boost their quality of life. You would need a deep understanding of human anatomy to know how best to help patients. This position is a mobile position as you will be traveling to clients’ homes to assist them.
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule
- Health, dental, and vision insurance are available.
- You choose where and when you work.
- 3 weeks of PTO each year.
- Mileage reimbursement for traveling to and from a patient’s resident.
- Physical therapist, current, or pending license from Pennsylvania.
- Minimum of AA for Physical Therapy.
- Manual therapy.
- Current and valid driver’s license for traveling to a patient’s home
- Social Security Card (required)
- Must be at least 18 years old (required)
- Build meaningful connections with patients.
- Evaluate, treat, and prevent disability, disease, or health condition by using physical means.
- Implements a comprehensive patient treatment plan.
- Advise and consult with the family and or other caregivers to promote the client’s level of progress.