Website Caring at Home
In Home Personal Care & Live-In Agency
Caring at Home is a family-owned company. Our owners have also personally worked to care for various family members throughout the years. This gave them compassion from their experiences. We know what it is like to be a caregiver. We know the joys and the struggles involved with the work. We are looking for a talented payroll specialist.
As a payroll specialist, you will help us manage our accounts. You pride yourself on being responsible, dependable, and organized skills.
- Competitive pay
- 3 weeks of PTO each year.
- 401(k) savings plan
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrates excellent skills/knowledge of ADP payroll software, QuickBooks, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must possess a High School diploma or higher.
- Social Security Card (required)
- Must be at least 18 years old (required)
- Manage and oversee all aspects of the company’s payroll
- Handle direct deposit information and paper checks for employees.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Perform weekly overtime audits.
- Respond to employee questions about payroll and policies.